Guy owns over 45 bikes! Over 500k worth!

NinjaNick

What a collection! You learn more about him as you go through all the pages. He owns over 500k in bikes and has a 5600+sq/ft three level garage. He said his collection is nothing compared to this other guy he knows who has a few million in his collection. I guess that guy he speaked of spent over 275k just on one of the prototype racing bikes before! Damn.

Oh yeah, this guy rides them too and races on the track. He truly is one hell of a collector!

http://www.pbmagforum.com/forum3/7559-1.html

the pics of the actual garage are on page 6 of the link you posted. Go through all of the pages I think he has well over 45 bikes and there are still more bikes that he hasnt had a chance to photo yet. When I went through the thread the first time there were only 6 pages but it is up to 9 now.

HPIM2250.jpg

That is what I laid down, but mine was a 1000.

HPIM3185.jpg

My dad has this bike in his garage right now only it is a 1100cc bored out a little bigger, it spent a month at Yosh getting modded in '86. He has it filled with kerosene and up off the ground and it hasn't been ridden in 10+ years. It has no mirrors or turn signals and missing some other things to save as much weight as possible. My Dad raced Superbile in Germany in the early 80s. The bike is located in Phoenix since '86.