No motorcycles allowed

Casper

Not everyone appreciates a Fat Boy with straight pipes. Unfortunately' date=' to be 'fair' they have to punish everybody.[/quote']

Actually, as much as I hate to say it, it was probably sportbikes flying through that caused the banning.

Alot of state parks are starting to go to the no motorcycles rule. I lived in a state park for about a year in a camper and while it wasnt completely restricted, they still had the rule of no motorcycles after dusk.

No motorcycles after dusk, but they let you live there in a camper for a year?? WTF??

No motorcycles after dusk, but they let you live there in a camper for a year?? WTF??

Was that a question?

Yeah we had the same permanent campsite and boat dock up at pleasent hill for at least 6 years..

So to your statement,, yeah there were signs saying no motorcycles after dusk and yeah I pretty much lived in a camper for quite a while.

State parks tend to have allot of strange rules. One of the most annoying one in my opinion is the super low speed limits. 10mph etc.

You sure it wasn't a trailer? :D:p

Hell, anymore, campers are just like trailers. Ours was a 26ft Nomad, it had 4 bunk beds in the back, full bathroom, oven, stove, microwave, and a kitchen table that seated 4. Out front had a couch which laid down into a full size bed.

And yeah we had a tv in it also. And since it was a permanent campsite, we had a deck on the front which was 8ft deep by 26ft long.