Looking to buy a glock

BeastieSSSC

How is a laser pointless? I have one on my xd40 that I carry daily. And your link is to an M modle, way over priced get the standard 45 if must have a 45.

why a laser is pointless? I wouldn't call it pointless but it could hinder reaction time. While you try to narrow down and wait on your laser to be "EXACTLY" where you would like it. The other guy is just shooting to hit. That split second or second of time wasted could be bad. Shoot to hit mass not a certain location. Because of that I personally am against lasers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look up glock kaboom on Youtube, love it. My cousin shot competively for his college and said he will never own a glock. Owns every othre kind of gun out there, Kimbers, Rugers, XDs, etc. He carries his XD most of the time and he and my friend both have them, I like them much more than Glocks, and will be picking one up shortly.

I shot my police officer(friend)s glock a few years ago and it fit my hand similar to holding a potato. But whatever, and it was loud as heck. For that I would buy a hi-point for 1/4 the price.

Get what you like and what feels best, but personally I feel there are much better options than a Glock, even if my friend who works at the gun store is having my dad buy one shortly for his CCW, I still don't like them.

If you look for "<insert ANY brand and/or model of gun here> kaboom" you'll find it.

Squib load, not paying attention, send another one, kaboom!

Stuff happens when using things made by humans.

That's why I.only shoot alien weaponry.

there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county.

Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory.

some of these bitchez smell like sour dough
i seen some hatchet wounds that look like roast beef and smell like sour dough.

Great.

Now i want a sammich.

wtf????