Looking to buy a glock

BeastieSSSC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want a .45 then get a .45. personally if i'm gettin that cal, then i'm gettin a 1911. but yes the 21 is the full size. glocks are good guns. and yes vances does usually have good deals. haven't seen the most recent flyer, but i'm sure they have good deals

Yeah, Vance has some really good deals right now. I just bought a gun from there last week and their ads had some great deals.

Glocks are really good guns. I don't own one but I've shot quite a few of them and always liked the feel of them when shooting.

One time at Vance the guy in the Glock hat and the Glock shirt convinced me that the Glock was a superior firearm to the Springfield XD. He also wrote Jessie Abbate's name on the back of his business card for me to Google later.

Anyhow, despite his obvious bias, I agree with him. However, I would not buy one in 45 due to the "KaBoom" stuff I have read on the internets. Your opinion may vary...

I ended up with a 1911 that day...