whats it worth

Carwhore

I have a buddy that wants to trade me his bike for my galant.

He has a 2007 R6 with 1500 miles. Bone stock, mint.

Whats it worth? I don't plan on keeping it, but this would be easier to sell than my car. I would assume its worth 5500-6000, but idk. I haven't really been watching sport bike prices.

The way the market is flooded and this time of year, I think $5500 is the high end. Bikes aren't moving right now unless they are serious bargains.

i'm thinking I retract my previous statement and highly agree with this. I'm in the market to purchase but haven't made any moves because I haven't found a "can't miss deal"

If you have the capability to hold onto it until April when things start heating up in the bike market, I don't think it's a bad idea. If you're wanting to flip it quick with snow on the ground, I don't think you're going to get $5500 out of it.

Post on WERA. $5k for a 2007 is pretty close. I'd push the $5500 price as if it is low miles and well maintained, it will pull that. These are the older geny R6s, though and the 08/09 is more sought after, many guys still like these...

Check the guy with the RC51... Would be a great trade and some cash... Maybe do $500 from him and you'd be fair to go...