help me with my GF breakup......that happened 5 days ago

crf69

I had a similar situation about a decade ago. My chest felt like it was caved in. I thought I was losing my mind.......took about 6 months before I stopped missing her. Eventually things got better and it was just a life experience. Shit gets going again and it will be just another experience for you as well. Keep ya head up man.

very much appreciated:)

i dated this skank for 4 years and then it went to shit, also ended with a long distance situation just like yours.

drank some captain, hung out with some old friends, met a new girl, and it was like the old mess never happened

it took like 2-3months to get over it

just go find a rebound...forget her dude, long distance doesnt work, no matter how much you love someone

dont even bother trying to drag it out, just ditch her ass and move on....go get drunk and meet new girls, find someone to use as a rebound

Man a 100 miles? Id hardly call that long distance, ive been with my girl for over 8 months and shes in Texas.

If she broke it off, odds are she didnt care as much about you so youre better off. Truthfully, true love would be able to overcome 100 miles. Youll be fine. grab some dollar bills, cry your pain away in a some DDs while drinking some scotch and doing blow off a stripper's ass. It helps...it really does. Sense of empowerment.

i cant even fathom that right now man....

get drunk and be a guy, it will happen trust me. No matter how much you say oh I can't bang another chick right now, your balls will take over while intoxicated. Its a great cure, just make sure you don't get the herp :lol:

i dated this skank for 4 years and then it went to shit, also ended with a long distance situation just like yours.

drank some captain, hung out with some old friends, met a new girl, and it was like the old mess never happened

it took like 2-3months to get over it

just go find a rebound...forget her dude, long distance doesnt work, no matter how much you love someone

dont even bother trying to drag it out, just ditch her ass and move on....go get drunk and meet new girls, find someone to use as a rebound

that sounds like a plan!!! maybe next weekend ha! i like that word rebound:bow:

Man a 100 miles? Id hardly call that long distance, ive been with my girl for over 8 months and shes in Texas.

If she broke it off, odds are she didnt care as much about you so youre better off. Truthfully, true love would be able to overcome 100 miles. Youll be fine. grab some dollar bills, cry your pain away in a some DDs while drinking some scotch and doing blow off a stripper's ass. It helps...it really does. Sense of empowerment.

oh wow.....ha!!!!!

and 8months isnt shit either

i recommend you also run for the fuckin hills ohdaho...long distance shit is no good, save yourself the hassle and heart ache and ditch her

i played that game for a couples years...its allllllll BS, and in the end thats exactly how it turns out

^ this....eventually, shes gonna want a good dickin, and youre not gonna be there to supply it

itll start out with her hanging out with a guy thats just friends...then he will slowly work his way in and show her that real relationships are better than long distance...then there gonna fuck, shes gonna find a way to break it to you and break up with you...then if it ever doesnt work out with the new guy, she will try coming back to you figuring youre so head over heels you will forgive her (you would have to be to even bother with a LD relationship, right?) and its a cycle

you cant trust women from that far away...theyre too gullible, too emotional, and too needy....theyre going to want things you cannot give them...sure it may be easier on you, but its not for them...some other guy is going to show her a good time and get her mind rolling about what it would be like to do that stuff with you in person, then substitute you with him, etc..its all downhill man

8 months isnt long...its easy to be good for 8 months, once you start hitting those 1 yr 2yr 3yr mark etc, its going to just get worse and worse...assuming it even makes it that long

and its not even that im bitter, because idgaf about her lol...she got fat, ugly, had a kid, dropped outta school, and married some loser who makes no money...ide say i made out just fine on the deal lol

just tryin to help ya out, even though i know you wont listen and you will swear its different for you two

i was the same way, to the people telling me the same stuff im telling you now lol

how naive of me

#1 All women are crazy, the degree will vary.

#2 If you want to know what a woman will be like in the future, look at the mother.

#3 All women are crazy.

#4 If you get dumped and you think it is the end of the world, you're wrong, it's the beginning of new times with a new and better woman.

#5 All women are crazy.

#6 Be sure to find a less crazy woman this time around that you can rub in her face.

#7 All women are crazy.

#8 Focus your thoughts on your children.

Edited by Mynameismud
  • Upvote 1

#1 All women are crazy, the degree will vary.

#2 If you want to know what a woman will be like in the future, look at the mother.

#3 All women are crazy.

#4 If you get dumped and you think it is the end of the world, you're wrong, it's the beginning of new times with a new and better woman.

#5 All women are crazy.

#6 Be sure to find a less crazy woman this time around that you can rub in her face.

#7 All women are crazy.

#8 Focus your thoughts on your children.

i have seen the light ha! thanks!

fuck bitches, get money.

YES!! :D

could always be worse. She could be leaving with a $25K diamond ring you gave her.

WUT? :wtf:

Go get balls deep in some random poon and forget the bullshit.

You're a young buck. Get out there and taste the rainbow!!!

Hellz Yeah!!!:monkey:

Dude, bitches ain't nothin but tricks and hos.

They're like buses, wait a few minutes and another one comes along. Then you hop on and go for a ride, and after a few miles you start to notice that this one stinks like the last one. Some even smell like a wino peed in them....wait, what were we talking about again?

Had this happen before. I was with a chick for 5 years and she just started changing mentally for the worst. So, I left her. It was still hard to just ditch her like I did, but I just got anther chick to hang with and kept me busy. Another time, this happen to me the chick left me and I was a litle crazy about it. It took a few weeks, but I just stayed busy and flirted with every chick possible. Ended up not talking to her for 6 months straight and she came back.

It is very hard to get over emotions. It is crazy how much you do not want to feel that way but it happens without control. Like everyone else said, stay busy. It will help keep your mind off of her and eventually you will forget about it.