Got the B-I-Law a new toy!

Beegreenstrings

His wife had been calling me and asking, I have been taking her and looking at different toys...

He want both a M1A and a G.I. edition .45

The M1A is a bust for this year... But we did get the other! :D

Hell I was even happy, since he is U.S. Spec OPS he got a special package.

http://springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=15

I think he is going to be pleasantly pleased! I was amazed this was what he wanted! But he loves the original models. He has a array of springfields now that are very nice, but all rifles.

I did my best to talk her into the socom m1a, but could not do it. :D

Man it came in a special case... Had all kinds of garb with it. Sent the email in today for the Spec Ops info... Waiting to see what comes back. they needed a division and group info so we are hoping it is for some type of a certificate for him. We already know that when he retires he we recieve something a lot nicer than this, but this is what he likes so...

They sent me the LE list last night and I looked it over, for pricing. My local dealer can get one for me cheaper than a LE officer can get one. Crazy! Good prices on handguns though.

I would love to have one but have too many other toys and projects going on. Maybe in a couple of years after I get the bat-10 I want. :D

I have a Smith and Wesson DK edition. Thing is pretty awesome. Only time I see any issue with mine is with HP38 reloads, Fouls the system too fast and gets after burn in side of everything and on everything. I shot one comp with it with some reloads using HP38 and jacketed semi wad cutters. Slide was white when I was done. I could not have gotten on a plane in any country with the amount of GSR that was on me.