Opening my own motorcycle shop in cinci!

gixxie750

Very excited that I may finally be living my dream here soon as a motorcycle shop owner!! Its located off 52 on cicny and has been under construction for a couple of months,but its close to time to stock the place! We will be servicing and repairing sportbikes/racebikes and building,selling motards. If you are in cincy anytime after March 1st stop on in and say hello! The stores name is assfaultjunkies racing and we hope to at least make a mark here locally and on the net here soon! If u can think of anything i need to carry please let me know. THANKS!

pics

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

Edited by gixxie750

please get a licensed, insured riders training course so you can start the ultimate "I told ya so" thread. At that moment there would be balance in the universe

Technically, that wouldn't really be an "I told ya so" for him, but for everyone else. Everyone told him he needed to get licensed and insured to do it.

PS - you should carry my take-offs.

realistically, as much as you love track riding and racing, you know 90% of your customers are going to be street riders or mad stuntas.

track takeoffs might actually be a hot item for $100/pair or $60 for a rear.

you'd have to buy them at about half that to make it worth your time, but hell, I always end up with random tires no one on here wants sitting in my garage.

PS - you should carry my take-offs.

realistically, as much as you love track riding and racing, you know 90% of your customers are going to be street riders or mad stuntas.

track takeoffs might actually be a hot item for $100/pair or $60 for a rear.

you'd have to buy them at about half that to make it worth your time, but hell, I always end up with random tires no one on here wants sitting in my garage.

Take offs are a VERY dangerous issue... Selling used tires is a no-no...

Take offs are a VERY dangerous issue... Selling used tires is a no-no...

hmmm... the law student in me should have thought of that, but I wonder if there's case law on it.

I can foresee a possible liability issue, but as long as they're not at the wear bar it might fly.

Good point nonetheless.

hmmm... the law student in me should have thought of that, but I wonder if there's case law on it.

I can foresee a possible liability issue, but as long as they're not at the wear bar it might fly.

Good point nonetheless.

I don't see why you couldn't just have them sign a form releasing you from liability?

Do you think it will be positive or negative business once the correlation gets made between your assfault junkies shop and your assfault junkies wheelies and wreckless ops down the highway news story? Not being a dick but just saying that little activity could come back to haunt you with a storefront.