eBay & Half.com and 1099K forms...Here come more taxes!

Fonzie

Per one of the guys on the XX board...

After 1/1/2011, if you have more than 200 transactions or $20000 in sales you are getting a tax form. And, of course, so is the IRS.

And heeeere's how we start paying for ObamaCare ;)

What is IRS Tax Form 1099-K

Facts About IRS Tax Form 1099-K: Merchant Card and Third Party Payments

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5981280/what_is_irs_tax_form_1099k.html?cat=3

And that the point when you have over 200 seller transactions with over $20k in gross revenue... it's probably more than just a hobby :rolleyes:

And that the point when you have over 200 seller transactions with over $20k in gross revenue... it's probably more than just a hobby :rolleyes:

i agree with this gay.... this doesnt bother me at all...i buy a lot of shit online but 200 transactions is a lot of transactions for misc shit, and i dont even make 20k a year, let alone spend it lol

What is IRS Tax Form 1099-K

Facts About IRS Tax Form 1099-K: Merchant Card and Third Party Payments

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5981280/what_is_irs_tax_form_1099k.html?cat=3

i agree with this gay.... this doesnt bother me at all...i buy a lot of shit online but 200 transactions is a lot of transactions for misc shit, and i dont even make 20k a year, let alone spend it lol

Wow! I can't believe I'm going to agree with both of these :snarky:'s at the same time! :lol:

When they say 200 transactions, I'm gonna go ahead and guess they mean 200 as the seller. I can see some people setting up multiple accounts.