What'd you get for Christmas?

tyler524

I got brake parts to convert my trail rig to rear disc, a high output alternator for the trail rig, a 10k ramsy winch, welder, shock proof fuji camera. I must have been a good boy. Oh yeah and I got my wife she was deployed for christmas last year.

Too myself, A new Hoyt Maxxis 35 and a Ruger redhawk .44 magnumFiance got me a additional xbob 360, and medal of honor.

(so I need to return one of them, just picked the exact same thing up thursday at lunch).

She also got me some new Hoyt stuff as well.

Got the S&W Bodyguard 380 and Desantis pocket holster from mom... Picked that one up early though because it was part birthday as well. Got a hat from the wife. I'm like IP, I don't require anything, I enjoy watching the family get stuff.

Desantis pocket holster, Kodak Playsport, hat light, shirt, & a calendar with my kids on it.

Interested in the playsport video if you got it for the bike. I have one but been using home made mount and they all shake to bad. Just curious what you plan on doing or what mount you going to use

Interested in the playsport video if you got it for the bike. I have one but been using home made mount and they all shake to bad. Just curious what you plan on doing or what mount you going to use

I didn't get any kind of mount for the bike but I have been thinking about it. I saw a suction cup mount for a car but nothing specifically for a bike.

oh my....my dad came suprised the living shit out of me. Couple gift cards, a $100 bill that said "for lap dances only" and a key. What was the key to you ask, his '65 GTO that we have been restoring for 2 years