New guy from cleveland

slobodan600

I'm from cleveland also & i can definitely say these streets are much better for bikes. Nice pic with the stadium in the background. I'm looking forward to trailering the bike up there to ride this summer.

Please explain how Cleveland streets are better for bikes? What bikes, bmx? Better than what streets? The roads in India? Take your bike to 555 in south east Ohio and tell me what you think of that route? Riding in the city sucks.

Please explain how Cleveland streets are better for bikes? What bikes, bmx? Better than what streets? The roads in India? Take your bike to 555 in south east Ohio and tell me what you think of that route? Riding in the city sucks.

Some people appreciate the smallest differences rather than complaining & mentioning unnecessary destinations just to voice their opinion.:nono:

Some people appreciate the smallest differences rather than complaining & mentioning unnecessary destinations just to voice their opinion.:nono:

yeahhhh no. I don't know if you've ever been out of the state of Ohio but holy shit are the roads bad here. I lived in Cinci for 6 years and those roads aren't THIS bad. The effects of winter kill our streets. Sorry but its a fact. 555 is not really an unnecessary destination, its a fun as road :)

Did someone actually post that they're planning to trailer their bike from Cincinnati to Cleveland to go riding? Isn't Kentucky right under Cincinnati? Am I missing something funny' date=' here.... or what?[/quote']

well you did miss the part where it was Cbus to Cleveland not Cinci. But yes I'm with you in being the exact opposite. I want to trailer the bike down to Cinci to ride NKY instead of the limited roads up here