Southside Honda closed for good

fusion

Thats normally the hardest thing to fix in an organization. If it was money, donations can always be a pardon...but management is systemic and takes a change in culture.
Depending on the time of the day it was hard to get in and out of the place,now with the GM plants that were near by closed it should of been easier to accsess the shop.

Thats just it - the owner as manager didnt have a clue as to what it takes to have a presentable showroom, parking lot and people that understood street riders. The guy was a non manager, he just didnt get it. The place just drifted downhill.

What I hate is "Disrespected" as in, "The dude disrespected my mother". Disrespected is not even a word, let alone a verb. It should be "The dude was disrespectful to my mother", but that of course wouldn't be hip because it wouldn't be found in the Urban Dictionary.

From their Facebook just now:

"Southside Honda Suzuki Yamaha

very sad news.... due to some unfourtunate, and uncontrolable situations, the dealership is closed for good, please say a prayer for everyone that will now loose thier jobs, and ask the good lord to help them all find new employment. thanks to everyone for all the years of support and business, and good luck to each and everyone of you have a great 2011 and God bless!"

Sucks if it's true

Yes, let's pray for jobs...

Thats just it - the owner as manager didnt have a clue as to what it takes to have a presentable showroom, parking lot and people that understood street riders. The guy was a non manager, he just didnt get it. The place just drifted downhill.

Yeah, their parking lot was nothing but holes and shitty pavement. Inside was crammed for customers too.

I went by there the other day and the showrooms are still full of inventory,I would presume if the are closed there would be a auction coming up to liquidate everything or does the manufacture take everything back.

New units, the OEMs will take it back or find a dealer willing to buy it. Used stuff will be auction.

Ohio isn't a buy back state if it is shown that they violated the dealer agreement. If they violated anything, Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki are not obligated to take units back. However, if they owe those OEMs, a lot of times, they will take back units and even OEM parts to satisfy that debt or a portion...

I suspect that you will see an auction for the used stuff, shop stuff, parts that are not OEM, etc. Most of the time, though the owner will line up stuff with other dealers and work on getting rid of the good stuff before auction.