New guy here...

Sixgun

45 year old living in Grove City, with a wife a 3 kids. Currently a 2006 harley streetglide rider. Had sport bikes for a long time but decided I looked silly grey and stout hunched over on one.

15 year member of the Army 83-98, currently working in Washington Courthouse Ohio.

Member of 12-1 Ohio Chapter of the CVMA.

If I missed something you want to know...ask.

Welcome! I took the other route, starting with a Harley, but decided it couldn't match my adrenaline requirements. I'm much better now, thank you!

I did notice a grey hair in the beard today though, and I'm right pissed.

you would have gained more respect here if you mentioned the bike before the wife and kids.

Funny you should say that. I went back and added it. Thinking to myself I forgot about the reason I don't have more bikes, rides, and toys.

Thanks for the welcome, nothing againest sport bikes. I'd race one againest my Harley cross country in a heartbeat. :D

I like everything on two wheels. I even allow scooter guys to exist.

Old guys on sportbikes are cool!

Welcome.

Just my opinion...but reminds me of the guy I saw at the mall in his 60's wearing an Ambercombie (sp) T shirt, torn jeans, and flip flops. Just didn't look right.

That time has passed. But to each his own.