Motorcycle Storage

ducatiguy

Pedro,, we all know your a liar.. your lucky Putty didnt charge you rent for as long as that thing sat at his place. :)

Lol, the old apartment did not have a garage, the new one does.

As soon as i saw your name in the thread i know you were going to say something about the garage at putty's :) . I was waiting for one of those plastic wrap comments, you disappointed me, lol. :nono:

Now that I think about it my bike was at Putty's spot for a minute, his garage was a little snug with three bikes and a car... Good lookin Putty.

i've got a garage you could store it in. im up in westerville though. won't charge you too much. lol

Ditto, i have space in my apartments garage as well. Do you just need space for the winter?

Yeah I was just looking to stoe it for the winter. Where are you located at?

I live in Westerville near Iron Pony.

I will prolly have room in my garage I rent on campus. I am putting a new engine cover on my buddy's bike cuz he laid it down and cracked his. I just need to add oil now and that heap should be outta there. What area are you looking to store it, where do you live??