Dinner meet up, open invite

mrbret

Who's coming to the Tilted Kilt on 1/11/11 ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who's coming to the Tilted Kilt on 1/11/11 ?

Can't do it on a Tuesday. Too far for a work night, especially with the white death coming. Do it on a Friday or something next time. Have fun guys and be safe.

Pish Posh I got a way longer drive

Looking forward to this.

Bout time you made it to something

Who's doing pickleback shots?

I'll do shots of anything, I'm in that mood. Prolly be sleeping in the parking lot that night.

Since my TN trip got postponed, I'm am in.

I further decree that this will be my official birthday party, and will probably be one of the few times I get shitfaced.

Someone's getting lucky tomorrow. Who will it be? 1000rrrider? Jagr? Even more compelling- will they admit it on Wednesday?

I should be there tomorrow, pending weather. Not sure on the wife and kids yet...My oldest has gymnastics until 6p so depends on the weather and how the wife feels. It's a long drive from Heath to Polaris with a 4 year old and a 2 month old.

I'm comming with my drinking boots on and I've got a longer drive than any of you clowns so I dont wanna hear any whiney ass bitching about the weather.

You can crash on my couch if ya need to. Im just a few exits down 71. I must warn you tho, an 80lb extremely mean violet hellion of a pitbull might try to cuddle you

Edited by yotaman88210

:confused: Would it be frowned upon for me to bring my back scratcher and use it as a kilt lifter (on the girls, of course)?

Possibly, but if they get all uppity about it you can just blame me, I'll be the drunk kid.

How about a go pro attached to the end of said scratcher ? :dunno:

That's a couple of years with a gopro attached to a bar of soap.