Dinner meet up, open invite

mrbret

Who's coming to the Tilted Kilt on 1/11/11 ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who's coming to the Tilted Kilt on 1/11/11 ?

Hello everyone.

I know you are all missing the riding weather as much as me which sucks. I cant change the weather BUT I can try & make the day better......

This Tuesday 1/11/11 (freaky) JAGR and myself want to have a nice big chow down meet up, all be it without bikes this time.

This is the plan:

Meeting at the Tilted Kilt pub at Polaris on Sancus (next to the now very quiet Hooters) at 7pm for fun times with good food & better friends.

We maybe planning some future bike gatherings there later in the year so please come along, enjoy & get ready for the upcoming riding season.

Who's coming?

Interested. How would I find you guys?

We will prolly take the area between the bar and Sancus if that makes sense. We call it the patio area but it's inside and warm. That's the plan at least. Just say you are with OR and they'll send you our way. QueenBee, a member here, manages the joint by the way.

Look for the guys with wing sauce in their beards, and a beer in front of them. Easy way to spot 'em in a crowd.

This works too! :lol:

We will prolly take the area between the bar and Sancus if that makes sense. We call it the patio area but it's inside and warm. That's the plan at least. Just say you are with OR and they'll send you our way. QueenBee, a member here, manages the joint by the way.

This works too! :lol:

Robin "QueenBee" is going to set the OR guys alone the Inside Patio area....

They are also getting info for this coming bike season..... For some events....

:( i don't get off work until 9

Dont worry, I am sure we will be there talking shit & drinking beer, We'll wait for you.

Robin "QueenBee" is going to set the OR guys alone the Inside Patio area....

They are also getting info for this coming bike season..... For some events....

QB rocks. Look forward to planning some more TK/OR gatherings.

Can't do it on a Tuesday. Too far for a work night, especially with the white death coming. Do it on a Friday or something next time. Have fun guys and be safe.

I work Fridays so I cant start this & not show up, lol

I'll try for a day off or two on weekends for some events though.

Bret, I got your text today.

I might be showing

YAY