Open Carry Meet - Heath Ohio 17 Jan

chevysoldier

17 Jan 2011 at 6pm until at least 8pm. Stacy's Buffet in Heath. We are normally in the far left corner of the restaurant as you come in the front door. (Closer to the food)

We are an informal group of law abiding gun owners who meet semi-regularly for fellowship and food, and occasionally we get together to shoot more than the bull. Families and kids are welcome, and our only requirement is you must support OC as a right in Ohio. Stacey's has excellent food at an affordable price, and they are very pro-gun/pro-freedom oriented. So if you're in the area, or feel like making a trip, whether you OC, CC, or simply want to start, come on over!

If you'd like more details or information, feel free to PM me.

833 South 30th Street

Heath, OH 43056-1207

(740) 522-3317

Edited by chevysoldier

Wish I could make this but its a bit too far for me to go.

35 miles is too far for you to drive???

Wow, we drive from Chillicothe to Columbus sometimes, just for dinner!

Monday night, I can't make it because of work.

This group meets in Licking County every month but anyone is welcome. if you want I can try to remember to let you know about the next one.

This group meets in Licking County every month but anyone is welcome. if you want I can try to remember to let you know about the next one.

Yes, please. I'll have to think about driving this far to meet. I like to stay close to home is all I'm weird I guess.

Ehh, I drove from Cincinnati to Columbus for a week straight what a pain. I understand where your coming from. I gotta think if its just once a month I might persuade myself to come.

Bump. This is happening tomorrow. Remember, you don't have to even carry a firearm if you don't want to. Just support the right to. If you are thinking about carrying open or concealed, this is a great way to learn more about it. Nothing fancy, just a small group of us who enjoy exercising our rights. We eat dinner, hang out and chat. Hope to see some OR people there.