Come try out ICE RIDING!!!! SAT 1-15 BUCKEYE LAKE

attackpainter

Didnt post with much notice last time but figured if anyone is having a case of the winter blues and would like to see or try out riding on the ice youre more than welcome to join a few of us. We will have a few studded up pit bikes ready to go have some fun on. We usually try to set up a small and big track. 11AM

The boat ramp is on the millersport side of buckeye lake on leibs island. We are there both sat and sunday however sunday is usually pretty busy.

For those wanting to watch sunday usually brings out a few quads lots of dirtbike/flat trackers. and AWESOME SIDE CARS!.

As much fun as this sounds I have spent my entire week driving in this shit and don't wanna do it on my day off lol.

You should take advantage of this now, before you're married & not allowed to do anything anymore

Ohhh wait... That's right... You don't even have a bike anymore :o

Any chance of me bringing a quad out?
Bring it! there were 4 or 5 quads last weekend
Anybody stock Kold Kutter screws locally? I should have ordered something Tuesday.
Mj Usa but im pretty sure we depleted their stock... Magic racing in Michigan has them and will get them to you in a day
I wanna join you guys. This sounds so fun. But sat I'm going to indy to have reuben @ 35 motorsports do my suspension

Come out sunday......

There is a couple of us that come up there usually once a year. We have been thinking hard the past couple of years, about putting a sprint-kart on buckeye lake to see how it does. These little bastards are quick as shit, but run single cylinder engines for the drive train. The only thing we are having problems with about doing it, is getting it to start on the ice.