Open Carry and CCW Question

Jst2fst

Kawi' date=' I love you man.. and you know I'm in your corner on the soccer front, but my hard-earned money is being placed on Jagr. It's nothing personal. Daddy has a few debts to pay.[/quote']

Its ok I understand. But im gonna make this marine my bitch. Im gonna shove that banana down his throat and the other half up his ass, then hang him on the wall and turn him into a human christmas wreath. Then ill proceed to practice my pk's by using him as my target with the ball you all provided me with. Ill have at least a few hours of entertainment with it.

Its ok I understand. But im gonna make this marine my bitch. Im gonna shove that banana down his throat and the other half up his ass, then hang him on the wall and turn him into a human christmas wreath. Then ill proceed to practice my pk's by using him as my target with the ball you all provided me with. Ill have at least a few hours of entertainment with it.

Take pictures. I gotta see this.

I forgot to mention everytime I take a shot im going to scream HORRRAHHH

Speaking of screams of pleasure.

Dude! Will you please get a bike. I want to ride behind you and your fiancé this year.

That ass is amazing. :cool:

Edited by jagr
  • Upvote 1