Orange is the new black...

Moto-Brian

Looks good. Buuuuuuuut...

I was going to go that route, but then I thought about the resale, or if I ended up with a different bike... white/black is still universal.

This is why my stuff is all black. Plus when I bought my gear I knew I'd be repainting my bike, just didn't know what color at the time.

I do like the orange/white though, looks good.

orange is my favorite color....i would love to have an rc8....the 2011 white with the orange rims and frame are sweet!!! :-) Trying to talk the wife into letting me a KTm track day in soon. :-)

Our Race Orange Events at Mid-Ohio will have the new 2011s. They are FREAKIN sweet! Gloss paint this year and some extra sweet surprises await!

If the new paint is supposedly better than the old paint.. I am anxious to see it.. because that RC8 is the epitome of sexy.

Here is what he is basing it off of so it appears to be similar to what we sell to the masses.

bigktm17.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I gave him free reign really, but wanted to make sure the upper and lowers were like stock and he could do some extra free lance on the tail as it has to accommodate numbers, etc...

I can't wait!

• Upvote 1

I must be a traditionalist. :-)

MeonKTM.jpg

I know it's not a track bike but the orange and black scheme is sexy.

Dude, that thing is BALLER! I love me some 950 Super Enduros! Had some serious fun this year on one and am bummed we aren't bringing it in to the US this year...