the warrior may be gone soon. :(

curby

sorry to hear it. Out of all the cruisers on the market, I think the Warrior is the first one I'd choose to own.

I'm sure you'll get another one, or something even better. Hell, it's still cold out; I don't know how much of that $6500 you need to throw at something more important, but a $1500 fixer-upper and another grand in parts could make summer come pretty quickly :D

Out of all the cruisers I've rode this one is by far the most fun to ride. I love this bike. Its kinda breakin my heart here to sell it. I've never had a problem selling anything but this is hard. I priced it high the first time I posted it and no one called. But I dropped it 1000 hopin it was still too high. Guess not.

But there will be a project bike in the works but I know it wont come close to the warrior.

Bummer man. Good luck with your sale.

I went through the same when I dropped the price of my FZ1, then I couldn't let it go when a guy came to buy it. Well the fact that we couldn't get it out of the driveway due to ice helped, but I never returned his call after it melted.

Darn good looking bike and I know what your up against not wanting to sell it. About six years ago I had to get rid of my prized Bandit 12, even the wife tried to talk me out of it but I convinced her that the family came first and that was the quickest way to the cash we needed.

Good luck and hope you get a replacement soon.