lucky to live in south eastern ohio

ratedpg89

Welcome!

Love the S1000R. Definitely on my bucket list.

I'm just up the road in St.Clairsville and usually get down your way every weekend, sometimes on weekdays as well depending on my schedule.

Post up when you're are headed out if you need some company.

lower salem ? lol well they just repaved 145 and 821 from the exit in marietta at the pit stop to the monroe county line in staford so lower salem is where to be this summer i actually lived in staford when i was married years ago and got to know lower salem pretty well.

thank you every one for the warm welcome have to admit i am rather surprised i have been on many sites and most are rather unfriendly to say the least. thanks again and just hollar at me when you need any road advice. i will keep you posted best i can.

thank you every one for the warm welcome have to admit i am rather surprised i have been on many sites and most are rather unfriendly to say the least. thanks again and just hollar at me when you need any road advice. i will keep you posted best i can.

Its common courtesy to allow fellow ORDNers to ride the bike. Ill pay with sexual favors from other members. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Ohio Riders. I used to live in Marietta years ago. Nice roads in the area. Post up when you decide to host a group ride out of Woodsfield. I'll be there. (Woodsfield is the first place I ever got pulled over by a leo on a bike. It was something about a call in for a bike passing on the double yellow before it got into town. It certainly wasn't me (not) so I was free to go. Welcome.