Ride for a Cure - June 18, 2011

Casper

They've been suing anyone and everyone using "for a cure" and/or "for the cure".

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=70831

Ahhh... Gotcha

'Cause it's all about finding the cure for cancer right... Not making $$ :rolleyes:

I took serious exception this year, when some of the moms manipulated our high school boys football team into wearing pink

I alerted them to the fact that it was also LIVESTRONG day that same weekend, & that is for cancer research as a whole... Non-specific. Still, the boys ended up wearing pink

It really all depends on who's planning it. Length can vary depending on the route, some are short little putters and some are mini-marathons. Usually (generalization ahead) poker runs are planned with cruisers in mind, so they are used to going a little longer than the majority of sportbike riders. At least one stop is usually planned, at the ones I've been on there was a mid-ride regroup at a gas station. It's not a race, so if you have to stop and take care of something on your own it's not a big deal.

Usually (generalization ahead) poker runs are planned with cruisers in mind, so they are used to going a little longer than the majority of sportbike riders.

Some poker runs are still pretty boring for me. To much strait road. Or to many old men yelling to get the hell out of the driveway. Or almost having a 636 run up my ass. :lol:

Some poker runs are still pretty boring for me. To much strait road. Or to many old men yelling to get the hell out of the driveway. Or almost having a 636 run up my ass. :lol:

... or trying to keep a mean streak from running up my slow ass... ;)