Southern Ohio Rally -- May 19-22

Casper

CANCELED

WITH GREAT REGRET THE 2011 SOUTHERN OHIO RALLY IN THE VALLEY HAS BEEN CANCELED. WITH JUST A LITTLE OVER A MONTH UNTIL THE RALLY THE VENUE CANCELED OUR AGREEMENT FOR THE RALLY.

www.southernohiorally.com

Southern Ohio Rally in the Valley officially kicks off Thursday, May 19, 2011 with live music and food vendors in the Athens Area. Other events include local bar and tavern promotions ,Biker Mall , outdoor pub, dealer demo rides, and Huge Welcome Party. There will be four days of great entertainment. Bag Lady Sue will be on stage Saturday the 21st of May. Many different events, bands and the best roads in the country to ride. Come and be a part of the greatest rally in the region.
2011-02_Southern_Ohio_Rally.jpg

I cant remember. We were pretty drunk.

This event might be fun though....The pill heads were rocked..I don't think they'll remember Chuck Norris and if they did they probably wouldn't admit it because they know they were rocked.

• 3 weeks later...
Slayer Haters will probably be there in full force. :Dhttp://slayerhater.blogspot.com/

Yup - biggest hillbilly redneckfest ever.

We should all head to Athens some weekend when nothing's going on. There are some decent roads down that way.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey I heard the rally was cancelled?

Yup. From their website:

WITH GREAT REGRET THE 2011 SOUTHERN OHIO RALLY IN THE VALLEY HAS BEEN CANCELED. WITH JUST A LITTLE OVER A MONTH UNTIL THE RALLY THE VENUE CANCELED OUR AGREEMENT FOR THE RALLY.