.....And $1 is all I would give because.....

cfd37buckeye

Have you guys seen how many people think a power band is a part??

update mid 90s blaster - $200 (columbus)

Date: 2011-02-01, 9:42PM EST

Reply to: sale-bjqyy-2192739990@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

ok i have a blaster and it only needs new reads and the kick start fixed its bored 40 over with DG exhaust and a power band i will let it go for 300 obo or trade i have other things to throw in let me know

1993 kawasaki kdx 200 2 stroke - $1200 (chillicothe)

Date: 2010-12-30, 10:27PM EST

Reply to: sale-fkmsv-2136965421@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

freshley rebuilt motor with powerband carb jetted new front and rear tires all fmf aftermarket goody's new chain pipe guard and grip guards lights are new , three sets of plastics spare sprocket. very fast six speed.pic coming soon.Also have good title. Call (740)775-1607 ask for Brandon

KX 80 Trade or Sell - $900 (Belmont)

Date: 2010-12-24, 5:24PM EST

Reply to: sale-vubcw-2128537959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my KX 80 ... well because I just really want a 4 wheeler .. anyways it's a 2 Stroke has Powerband.. good condition... had a little trouble with the front tire thats all asking $900 or Trade for a 300ex, 400ex, 350 raptor, blaster... got anything else send me a pic or text me ask for Shane 304-277-0549

ive never heard the powerband referred to as a part until now lol....those CL ads make it sound like an upgrade, like a power commander or something lol...so i googled it to see if maybe there was a company that made a part called Power Band, figured maybe it was something like the PowerNow and PowerNow Plus carb things....then i found this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101018175025AAEHPs7

i gotta say, i am thoroughly shocked lol