New Years resolutions. Anybody still on the wagon?

jagr

Well i really didnt make any other than try not to be such an asshole.

Its a struggle most days.

Trying to eat smart and be more active. my gym is so full of bums im looking to switch and am forcing myself to go. might have to look at Urban Active.

Trying to eat smart and be more active. my gym is so full of bums im looking to switch and am forcing myself to go. might have to look at Urban Active.

We got a late start but we're both dieting and going to the gym.

We do Metro Fitness in Hilliard.

22 lbs since January 1st. 50 by December was the goal and I'm pretty confident that I'll get there. Have not had a bight of fast food in over a month! Don't even want it any more.

Good for you. I don't have any number goals, just decided it was time to start losing some. "They" say I should be 135-155 for my height,

but I don't expect to see that, I'd be real happy with 170. 183lbs right now.

Started before the new year. Down to 212 from 265. Went from A teknic 52 to an a*44 and from a 40 waist jean down to a 34. Haven't been this small since high school. Still hitting the gym 6-7 days a week (1 or 2 days of just cardio) and I use Aspen fitness in reynoldsburg.

Would really like to c 185.

• Upvote 1

Well i really didnt make any other than try not to be such an asshole.

Its a struggle most days.

I didn't make any either but I did make a choice to eat health and lose weight for me and not for a stupid resolution. I started a little after new years but only like a week. You've seen my post on facebook, you know. I have some friends in Florida that we keep each other somewhat accountable. It's kinda cool I see the progress and feeling much better!

No way i can cut out caffeine, im an addict. Howd you do it?

I cut out a ton of sugar and I'm down to just a little bit of carbs a day. I just quit soda cold turkey but I was a sprite drinker, caffeine free :D

22 lbs since January 1st. 50 by December was the goal and I'm pretty confident that I'll get there. Have not had a bight of fast food in over a month! Don't even want it any more.

That is awesome man! Keep up the good work! I'm down 18lbs in 5 weeks now. I feel better eating right. I actually just had Chinese tonight and it made me sick. Tried to eat healthy there but no luck...

Started before the new year. Down to 212 from 265. Went from A teknic 52 to an a*44 and from a 40 waist jean down to a 34. Haven't been this small since high school. Still hitting the gym 6-7 days a week (1 or 2 days of just cardio) and I use Aspen fitness in reynoldsburg.

Would really like to c 185.

Awesome! It's sweet to see the change.

Took me awhile to think of what my resolution was but turns out I actually kept it - haven't played poker yet this year. It wasn't so much a New Year's resolution as it was a coincidentally timed realization that I continue to lose in the long run. I'm done donating.