Gunshow and Waffle House anyone?

MidgetTodd

Gunshow at Southland this weekend 270 and 23 on the south side. Waffle House there too, match made in heaven if you ask me. Who's down,we can pick a day and time that suits the majority.

Saturday at NOON at the Waffle House is the meet up.

Edited by MidgetTodd

going to an auction saturday to look at some dump trucks and tow trucks with my girls dad, then goin back to his place and shooting....sunday is church in the mornings, dont like to skip two in a row so thats where ill be lol

If I go, it would be after church, which would be over at either 11:30 or 1:00. What's the show schedule?

Pick me up one of them thangs. Either kind, i'm not picky.

both dump trucks were so whooped they were heading right to the scrap yard, and the tow trucks werent much better

they had a nice 2000 F550 tow truck...powerstroke, 4x4, 180k miles...but once you opened the door and looked inside, it was thrashed....sold for 2800

the bobcats sold way too high to some chinese guy....he picked them up with a logging truck!!! picked them up with the boom and put them on the back....everybody was shocked and was standing around watching him do it....nobody thought that boom would lift those old toyota bobcats

overall just got some junk, some stuff to scrap, and a few things

Edited by Steve Butters