FS: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Bad324

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD does suck. unless you are a little camping bitch. then its perfect.

battlefield: bad company 2 is so much better.

I find that BFBC2 is a little to slow for me. You have to run a country mile before you even see people to kill. That's really my only beef with it. From spawn to the action takes to long. Unless you are lucky enough to hop a tank or transport. For some reason I kept getting thrown in with tards driving. Being able to completely decimate things is a plus though.

I'm anxious to see battlefield 3.

I find that BFBC2 is a little to slow for me. You have to run a country mile before you even see people to kill. That's really my only beef with it. From spawn to the action takes to long. Unless you are lucky enough to hop a tank or transport. For some reason I kept getting thrown in with tards driving. Being able to completely decimate things is a plus though.

I'm anxious to see battlefield 3.

you should be spawning on a squad member who is already in the field.

but there are usually some quads or something for you to jump on. or get on the UAV and rain fire.

I forgot about squad spawning.

I was never lucky enough to have a half decent squad. Usually had to spawn on some idiot sitting on a cliff a mile away from the danger. There was always a line at the UAV, so I just passed that up.

I liked the game, I liked the destruction. That really was my only bitch about it.

Makes a big difference when you aren't shooting a semi auto at assholes with full autos running at you lol

Yes it does! I've actually been trying to stick with the M16 to improve my skills a little, and it's working.

Side note: I'm better shooting my real gun than I am on COD. :lol:

when the heel did you all get together? i played with porter for a match then Kawi but he bailed and sat the forever. then i quit. lol

i think from like 8-10...I bailed to watch the 2nd half of the UC/Georgetown game

I forgot about squad spawning.

I was never lucky enough to have a half decent squad. Usually had to spawn on some idiot sitting on a cliff a mile away from the danger.

yeah it def sucks if your squad is bunk.

when the heel did you all get together? i played with porter for a match then Kawi but he bailed and sat the forever. then i quit. lol

I had to bail for a while to play Mr. Mom since my wife is ill. After the midgets went to bed, I came back. I'll make sure you get a party invite if I see you on.

I play battelfield all the time with friends..I i like it better than any of the COD games..Tried ops and it didnt work well.We do private matches on BF2 and that really fun..Im EagleDRZ on the PS3 if any of you would like to add me..I think BF3 will be reall cool if you get to fly the jets etc..