It's official... Im moving....

alab32

Well, It is now official! I am moving to Arizona. Right now it is set for May but may be pushed to June/July. We will see what happens. Ill certainly try to make it to a ride or two before we move so I can meet a few more of you guys. I look forward to the Spring riding sometime soon!!!

Well, It is now official! I am moving to Arizona. Right now it is set for May but may be pushed to June/July. We will see what happens. Ill certainly try to make it to a ride or two before we move so I can meet a few more of you guys. I look forward to the Spring riding sometime soon!!!

Good luck! I hope to get to ride with you sometime before that, I hear you're a pretty good guy!

id rather be dead in california than live in arizona.

:wtf:

id rather be dead in california than live in arizona.

Youre nuts! Screw Cali and as for AZ, I have been there a few times and liked it every time. I can carry my guns, unlike Cali, and I get nice weather as well as many other reasons.

Good luck! I hope to get to ride with you sometime before that, I hear you're a pretty good guy!

I hope to be out there with you guys. As for being a good guy, I dont know who has been lying to you but I like them! Ha ha.

I plan on getting a ride down to KY 10/22 if youre down for a longer venture. We normally do this to ring in the riding season...normally falls on a sunday. MIL girls/guys, ORDN peeps, and some dayton folks.

Heck yes! That is a nice ride. I have a couple buddies that may want to join us as well. Keep me posted!

Sorry too see ya go you lucky bastid.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. And being called a bastid by you... just doesnt seem that bad! :D

Youre nuts! Screw Cali and as for AZ, I have been there a few times and liked it every time. I can carry my guns, unlike Cali, and I get nice weather as well as many other reasons.

I hope to be out there with you guys. As for being a good guy, I dont know who has been lying to you but I like them! Ha ha.

Blame it on Chevysoldier! :lol:

Cali<all else.

i love arizona and the country around sedona is breath taking. i personally would move there if i could and property is relatively affordable. dont knock socal too much -- it has some great riding oppotunities. there are plenty and they are pretty good too.

u moving south? duct tape your vents and purchase a black light....

im so jealous! was about to pick up and move there but my girl just wont go...dammit

and +1 on the small scorpions....they can get bad in some areas...my aunt lives right outside phoenix and she found one in her laundry room in her hamper with her clothes

rattle snakes too if youre out during the morning hours jogging or anything