Where to get cheap range ammo?

Tbone9191

Buckeye Outdoors/Vance's has Blazer brass .40 S&W in 165 or 180 gr. for $13.99/50 right now. That's 28 cents a round, which is about the best price I've seen from looking around. There are places online that you can get it for about the same price, but usually in larger quantities. I just bought 4 boxes the other day, and I can see me going back for more. They usually have a couple brands for that price, too.

27 cents per round

http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-40-s-w-ammo-40sw180fmjmbi-1000

28 cents per round

http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-40-s-w-ammo-40sw180fmjfnfederal-1000

you pay shipping - but no sales tax so its cheaper than buying at a store here

How reliable is reman ammo? I can't imagine being any different than hand reloads.

Really, as long as someone local has it @ $14 a box, I'll buy local.

the federal isnt reman ammo - its the same shit you buy at the store

ill buy wherever is cheaper.

Yeah, I know that, I was referring to the other one. If after tax or shipping it's much of a difference, I will buy online. I buy pretty much everything else online!

Yeah, I know that, I was referring to the other one. If after tax or shipping it's much of a difference, I will buy online. I buy pretty much everything else online!

i havent priced out shipping vs tax to see where its cheaper....its close enough in price that i prefer online because i dont have to leave my house and waste gas and time picking the stuff up...gander carries a shit selection of .40 so does walmart, and BO is a good drive away from me (about 30min or so)

i havent priced out shipping vs tax to see where its cheaper....its close enough in price that i prefer online because i dont have to leave my house and waste gas and time picking the stuff up...gander carries a shit selection of .40 so does walmart, and BO is a good drive away from me (about 30min or so)

Yeah, I didn't see much at Gander, either. I didn't get much time to look when I was there, though. It was convenient for me to run to Buckeye Friday, since I was in Newark doing stuff for the kid. We had a couple hours to spare, so we went to Buckeye, then to Chipotle for a burrito!

I like to go out there just to look around, too.

Primers and powder yes, ammo no for hazmat. Most places ship ammo cheaper than you would pay locally in tax. Now granted I usually buy in bulk when I order online. If I'm not getting 500-1000rds it doesn't pay to bother online.

Primers and powder yes, ammo no for hazmat. Most places ship ammo cheaper than you would pay locally in tax. Now granted I usually buy in bulk when I order online. If I'm not getting 500-1000rds it doesn't pay to bother online.

agreed with this guy.

no $20 shipping for ammo - trust me, i just ordered some

and shipping cost < cost of tax + gas to drive to the store