Moving....Transfer is going to be happening very soon.....

BornSinner

If you feel like lightening the load a bit more I wouldn't mind a pink and black gsxr :D good luck with the move though.

i kid you not there is a white/pink one on ebay and I think a black and pink F4i....both in ohio

I know... im the asshole.... :lol:

That's nothing new :D

You could always plan a trip back to Cleveland, smack in the middle of winter... Just as a reminder of why you left to begin with

This thread was a shocker and a disappointment. Hope you like it down there. Don't leave the board though, too much history.

Too much history like you threatening to come up here and shoot Whitey and I? :lol:

Congrats and good luck with the move!! We'll miss you both!

Too much history like you threatening to come up here and shoot Whitey and I? :lol:
Awesome.... so many good times.... :lol:

I remember that night all to well. That's when Nick and I became friends!!:D

sweet weve captured another one. lol. anyways hey hit me up when you get here . plenty to do here, and just about all yr. riding. but I miss everybody 2 looks as most has forgoten bout me but I'll becomin back this summer again.

Im gonna come up there and shoot somebody if you guys don't stop fluffin each others nubs.

sweet weve captured another one. lol. anyways hey hit me up when you get here . plenty to do here, and just about all yr. riding. but I miss everybody 2 looks as most has forgoten bout me but I'll becomin back this summer again.

We know who you are. You're the guy who's dog ate the bird.

Who are you again? :lol:

It's hilarious that I never met you until you came back up for a visit last year!