Two people stabbed to death at VIP in Hilliard

Casper

:lol: bar full of pussies couldn't stop a single guy with a knife from stabbing/cutting 4 people and you guys think someone becomes a super hero with a gun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No doubt, someone couldn't have taken a pool cue to the back of the guys head? :nono:

Fo Sho Bro...cause those signs will jump off the wall and take down the bad guyz!!

Isn't that why they put them there? :rolleyes:

None of you guys would have done shit, gun or no gun, because you have enough sense not to go to a thug bar on a sunday night.

This. :bow: The great Shiddy get's it right! :D

:lol:

Really? You're just trolling at this point. I'll feed the troll.

Fine, go get jumped at the bar by someone with a knife. Be sure to videotape it for us. I want to see how you do so much better in a real life situation versus a guy with a knife. Come on Chuck Norris. Hell, I'll even go with you. I'll do the videotaping. And don't worry, I won't jump in and ruin it for you and have your back. I know you'll be all good with your self defense training.

A you're cute to think I would want someone with who doesn't know what they're doing to have my back. Last thing I need is to have to protect you while dealing with the attacker.

Truth is, nobody knows whether they could've done any better or worse. But I'd bet money on the guy with a gun over the guy with a knife any day. As for the guy without any weapons against the guy with a knife, well you better know something the general public doesn't or you're fucked. God forbid he's had the same self defense training you've had.

Most people don't go through the effort of training. Having to work at something is hard and all that...but, yeah so carry a gun right?

None of you guys would have done shit, gun or no gun, because you have enough sense not to go to a thug bar on a sunday night.

That's not a thug bar, I've been there a few times, not a bad place.

If you're not the one being attacked, that sort of thing is usually a decent first answer no matter your level of training.
Hilliard Bar Patrons Beat Double-Murder Suspect With Pool Cues
Bar patrons used pool cues to keep the stabbing suspect at the scene until officers arrived.

Thought you guys were reading before posting.

I will say this. If it's experienced gun vs experienced knife at 10 feet. Let both draw from concealed. I'll bet on the knife.

And I'd say they all didn't know how to fight with a pool cue either.

Thought you guys were reading before posting.

I did, but in my head using means the attacker is unconscious, disabled or dead, not being held off so the "rescuers" are injured also. Idiots.

Pussies couldn't even swing a pool stick hard enough to disable one guy.

I did, but in my head using means the attacker is unconscious, disabled or dead, not being held off so the "rescuers" are injured also. Idiots.

Pussies couldn't even swing a pool stick hard enough to disable one guy.

troll.jpg

And you just keep thinking that you yourself with your self defense training could've magically stopped this and other situations like it. Some sort of magical maneuver that you and nobody else at the bar knew that just would've taken him right down.

We can just agree to disagree here.

:lol: Funny shit.

I didn't say it could have, but anyone who as trained any serious defense training (Krav Maga is one of the most popular) against knife attacks stands a reasonable chance to disarm most attackers especially if they aren't the target. It's not as difficult as someone thinks especially if you're practiced.

You go ahead and pull that trigger in a room full of people though.

Wait. Why are you assuming someone with a gun hasn't trained with it?

And I'd say they all didn't know how to fight with a pool cue either.

WHAT?!?! They had pool cues and weren't properly trained with them? They could have killed someone. Can't hope for the magical hit from a cue stick. What ever were they thinking??

this. I was told by a Columbus Swat trainer to never disarm. Carry it everywhere.

This has to be the worst advise I have ever heard. I work for that department and have been present when when a supervisor, from one of our bureaus, informed POLICE OFFICERS from another jurisdiction, who were working security in uniform for a bar, that he would be arrested if he entered the bar with his gun in his holster. I don't agree with it but it is a chance that you take.