Two people stabbed to death at VIP in Hilliard

Casper

No. But one of the the purposes of carrying that knife is to protect myself should I need to.

maybe matt can clarify this for me:

i was told that if you carry a pocket knife and a cop asks you why you have it, if you tell them its for protection then its now considered a concealed weapon and you can get in trouble for it

not sure how true that is, maybe matt will chime in since he is the "man."

No. But one of the the purposes of carrying that knife is to protect myself should I need to. Not anyone else.

So if I kill anyone with my little knife it's gonna be myself of the sob trying ro mug me.

WTF man' date=' I choose to carry a pocket knife and suddenly I'm lumped into some group of crazies running around cutting people? :wtf:[/quote']

HA HA HA HA... Of all people to take serious with comments like that you take Chevy and me seriously. ha ha ha. That is funny!

i was told that if you carry a pocket knife and a cop asks you why you have it, if you tell them its for protection then its now considered a concealed weapon and you can get in trouble for it

First of all I wouldn't tell a cop that, I told you guys that. ;)

My answer to a cop would be that I carry it in case of an emergency such as a car accident in order

to cut my seatbelt or someone elses.

You know, since I started carrying one, it's amazes me the amount of times it comes in handy that

you have one, I can't tell you how many times I used for misc bullshit.

Edited by SWing'R

if you carry it with the INTENT to use it as a weapon, then legally it is a weapon.

I heard that the Staber was trying to get some people involved in a pyramid scheme and the persons receiving the stabs were not interested

I'm glad you think you're funny. I just think you're a self-righteous douche that begs for the attention of others.

All hale Shitty, for whatever he says, must be right, and funny, and cool :bow:

:nono:

Depending on the situation it can be considered misdemeanor CCW. When I am asked, I carry mine for opening my mail and new toys for the kids. I told my wife that it was to cut seatbelts off in an emergency when I bought it. Protect and serve, you know.;)

Ok, a historical footnote on knife fighting. And one of the main reasons that Bowie blades are outlawed everywhere for carry. Bowie knife fighting used to be very popular. Briefly. Whether skilled or unskilled in knife fighting, the participants generally both die. Unlike a gunshot wound, which generally is stable untill receiving aid or hospital care, the knife wounds bleed out quickly, and it's too late to render aid. Yeah, I read a lot.

Last I knew a blade under 6" was considered legal, but that was before towel heads hijacked planes with box cutters. :nono:

I always thought 4", but it isn't important enough to me to Google that answer.

i hope youre joking

even a fuckin idiot can hurt somebody with a knife...it doesnt take much, point and jab....sure if you stand face to face with someone and have a knife and they dont and they are trained to fight against people with knives etc, yea youre going to lose

but if the average joe gets in a confrontation with another average joe, pulling a knife is going to get somebody hurt...end of story.

knives are not as forgiving as wet napkins. people kill others all the time with knives.

your comment about a knife being useless in untrained hands is only applicable if the person theyre attacking is trained to fight off somebody with a knife....and lets face it, the average citizen is not.

hurt yes, but dead I disagree... it'd take quite a few cuts to kill and you have to know where to stab to get death... so to me a pocket knife in the hands of an unskilled person is useless in a fight. all it takes is an equalizer such as a chair, any thrown object, or a series of haymakers to render the knife wielder impotent...but then again I carry more then just a simple pocket knife, and usually more then one...:D And I'm trained... so maybe you are right f the average joe...:D