Two people stabbed to death at VIP in Hilliard

Casper

But, I'm SURE they had signs. :rolleyes:

I don't care about them signs, I carry my knife just about everywhere,

I have one I carry at work and a different one when not at work. It's always

clipped in my front right pocket, exposed at the top.

I don't carry a gun (yet) so my little pocket knife is going with me.

I don't care about them signs' date=' I carry my knife just about everywhere,

I have one I carry at work and a different one when not at work. It's always

clipped in my front right pocket, exposed at the top.

I don't carry a gun (yet) so my little pocket knife is going with me.[/quote']

Have you been properly trained on how to handle that knife? You could kill someone over something stupid because you didn't know how to properly use it. That's all we need it a bunch of people with knives trying to save the day and someone innocent gets hurt. :nono:

Have you been properly trained on how to handle that knife? You could kill someone over something stupid because you didn't know how to properly use it. That's all we need it a bunch of people with knives trying to save the day and someone innocent gets hurt. :nono:

This is a very valid point and I think I know just the activist group to tell about people like him!

No. But one of the the purposes of carrying that knife is to protect myself should I need to. Not anyone else.

So if I kill anyone with my little knife it's gonna be myself of the sob trying ro mug me.

This is a very valid point and I think I know just the activist group to tell about people like him!

WTF man, I choose to carry a pocket knife and suddenly I'm lumped into some group of crazies running around cutting people? :wtf:

Edited by SWing'R

Yeahhh' date=' I tend to overreact sometimes ;), damn Italian genes.[/quote']

i hope you appreciated my efforts at being as gentle as possible while still garnering some lols at minimum expense on your part.

i really tried hard to dial it back

i hope you appreciated my efforts at being as gentle as possible while still garnering some lols at minimum expense on your part.

i really tried hard to dial it back

Yeah you did good, just the right amount of jbot :p

you know for a fact it doesn't take much of a cut to kill or seriously hinder someone, just like the saying goes "guns don't kill people" , knives don't either... and usually the unskilled can't use knives effectively enough to kill.. and the law prevents people from carrying knives that could kill with one strike.. I guarantee a pocket knife in unskilled hands is about as useless as a wet napkin..

you know for a fact it doesn't take much of a cut to kill or seriously hinder someone, just like the saying goes "guns don't kill people" , knives don't either... and usually the unskilled can't use knives effectively enough to kill.. and the law prevents people from carrying knives that could kill with one strike.. I guarantee a pocket knife in unskilled hands is about as useless as a wet napkin..

awww god, you are Mr hardass too?

All it takes is someone with a little pocket knife to sneak up behind someone and get them in the neck. And I hope you realize I was being sarcastic earlier. :D

According to my kids school a metal butter knife is a dangerous weapon.

Introducing the stab proof knife. Good, clean fun for everyone.

stab%20proof%20knife.jpg

All it takes is someone with a little pocket knife to sneak up behind someone and get them in the neck. And I hope you realize I was being sarcastic earlier. :D

Introducing the stab proof knife. Good, clean fun for everyone.

stab%20proof%20knife.jpg

yes j-bob... I know... :lol:

the guy who did the stabbings worked out at the honda plant i work at. i have seen him around several times, and spoke with him a few times about his CBR 1000 he has. pretty quiet guy at work really.

CBR 1000 you say, maybe I could pick it up cheap seeing how he won't need it for the next 2 lifetimes + a few years for the 2 felonious assaults (or at least the next 3 years in Franklin Co.). Can you put in a word for me?:D

i hope youre joking

even a fuckin idiot can hurt somebody with a knife...it doesnt take much, point and jab....sure if you stand face to face with someone and have a knife and they dont and they are trained to fight against people with knives etc, yea youre going to lose

but if the average joe gets in a confrontation with another average joe, pulling a knife is going to get somebody hurt...end of story.

knives are not as forgiving as wet napkins. people kill others all the time with knives.

your comment about a knife being useless in untrained hands is only applicable if the person theyre attacking is trained to fight off somebody with a knife....and lets face it, the average citizen is not.