Got a little something to shoot squirrels with...

Casper

Did yours come with the bird cage on the end or just the sights like pictured? I been looking at those for awhile they have come way down in price over the last year or so. I like my mini and will be putting it in the ati stock soon. Check out www.perfectunion.com for lots of mini info.

mini 14 with plastic mod upgrades...

Why didn't you opt for a AR?

The rails are metal and these can be found for about 1/3 the price of an AR. Some of us "Go our own Way" and don't follow you trendy dewds. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ojjn35kP8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's what bolt guns are for Kawi. How well does your ar work when its filthy dirty. Oh that's right they don't work lol my mini will.

someone's sig on another site:

The AK-47: Designed to be easily field stripped, reassembled, and used by half-drunk, half-frozen, illiterate conscripts.

Standard Operating Procedure upon finding one buried in Mother Russia's mud after last year's Regimental exercises: retrieve from ground, pee into action, cycle bolt, and get back to work.

Not sure if I trust wolf ammo much after my friend pressed the slide relese on his larue build and it discharged. From what I was told it was ammos fault, he said the primers weren't set in properly. I didn't see it I was just told that.

I'm really curious about the accuracy of these rifles. I've been intrigued by them with their very appealing price point, but I'm not gonna lie, there seems to be a lot of stuff out there about how inaccurate they are past 100yds, and people on both sides really disagreeing on the issue.

I'm curious to hear what kind of results you get, or if any current owners could shed some light on this for me.

Either way, it's a good lookin' rifle with a very good lookin' price tag.