If you're on a PC:

Copy = CTRL+C or right click and then click copy

Paste = CTRL+V or right click and then click paste

If you're on a Mac:

Copy = Command+C or right click and then click copy

Paste = Command+V or right click and then click paste

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Or you could just add the board hack for us to post photos directly on the board. And set size limits of course.

Or you could just quit thinking you know it all.................................

There are no mods for phpBB3 yet. :slap:

But I'm writing one for pics to auto-resize like the old forum did. :slap:

And, you can add photos via attachment. That's not a mod, that's just a feature of the new software. :slap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Same apply for posting videos?

I need help on video posting too! I usally add videos by clicking the icon of the globe and link, that says insert link. And then paste link there, and it works on other forums but no luck here? All I get that way is a hyper link.

• 5 months later...
I need help on video posting too! I usally add videos by clicking the icon of the globe and link, that says insert link. And then paste link there, and it works on other forums but no luck here? All I get that way is a hyper link.

All I know is I found I can easily add a video to existing thread. But while creating a new thread the video link just stays in hyper text, IDK??? Thanks...

• 5 months later...
All I know is I found I can easily add a video to existing thread. But while creating a new thread the video link just stays in hyper text, IDK??? Thanks...

Wierd, I found this out awhile back and just seen this old message. Any way it still does this for me when you preview the post. But when you submit the post the video is there...idk just sharing...If previewing in a existing thread the video is there, just when its new it doesn't appear until you click submit.

Edited by M_Quick

• 1 month later...