Spring ride/lunch CVNP

Aetsh

I'd be interested in joining you guys. with the disclaimer of wife trumping any and all of my "fun-time". I thought about going to the Dyno Day, but think I need a custom tune anyways, so I'll go with the wind. n Never been to either places for grub so it'll be fun

For sure, hopefully we can do something monthly in the akron/cle region

we can definitely plan something like that, its easy enough and I'm usually bored at work in the summer to be able to coordinate

If you are planning on running Valley Parkway around the CVNP you might need to rethink the route. Apparently ODOT found a huge crack in the overpass over I-77 and that section is shut down, so be sure you know a detour around that area.

Is there anyone else out there who knows the park any?

Need a leader :confused:

i talked with hollywood the other day and her and at the time she said her and her boyfriend would probably lead if they can make it

If you are planning on running Valley Parkway around the CVNP you might need to rethink the route. Apparently ODOT found a huge crack in the overpass over I-77 and that section is shut down, so be sure you know a detour around that area.

is this the bridge in brecksville between highland and barr rds? If so, its not on my route of "suggested" roads

If you're going to do a "monthly ride"' date=' then you should make it worth your time. Head south..

I think Lost1888 said he wanted to lead? :)[/quote']

Only if you want me to lose half the group, like last time. :nono:

I rather not though.

holy shit 77 was backed up this morning all the way to Ghent Rd from this issue since they closed a lane and its down to one....thats probably a good 8 miles or so of bumper to bumper

They closed the northbound side too?!? The crack is on the southbound side, that was all that was closed yesterday when I went through in the morning. I avoided it today...and will certainly continue to do so.