Spring ride/lunch CVNP

Aetsh

They closed the northbound side too?!? The crack is on the southbound side, that was all that was closed yesterday when I went through in the morning. I avoided it today...and will certainly continue to do so.

I'm assuming thats why it was backed up so bad, its usually free and clear. I get onto 77S at the Wheatley exit so I'm not 100% positive if thats the reason or not

I'm assuming thats why it was backed up so bad, its usually free and clear. I get onto 77S at the Wheatley exit so I'm not 100% positive if thats the reason or not

You know what they say about assume!! :D

I checked ODOT's website. The closure is only on the southbound side, down to one lane for an undetermined amount of time......

Just because of that douche last year. When I ride I want as little drama as possible.

You did a great job last year leading the first ride. You handled the one issue the way you had to. Enough said, Let's start a new year.

Edited by Thunder99

That's what I'm thinking.. post poned til spring actually hits lol

sweeeeeeet! once we land a date ill convince holly and matt to lead unless pauly takes us more south and he can do that

If we do it the 24th I am in, was supposed to move to vegas but the fiancee left without me so i am buying a new bike next weekend and well no better way to start the season than with the OR peeps and some good food.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys realize the 24th is Easter? Not that I care' date=' because I hate zombies, but..... :dunno:[/quote']

shit, no I didn't know that. So now I'd only be good for the 23rd because I'm sure my parents will guilt me into church and dinner

Sounds like a fun time. I would be game for this depending on the date. I was down in the valley over the weekend and it was beautiful. Roads were clean and didn't see any potholes. Keep us posted on the date. 23/24 works for me

whiteys is over rated anymore. every single bit of their food comes from gfs. you want good burgers and fries head over to larry's next to ken stewarts on market street.

i assure you the burgers and fries do not. The rest of the stuff I can't speak for as I don't think I've ever had anything else there

Is there a specific route in store? If so, I wouldn't mind plugging it into the GPS and riding clean up. As long as I can make it.

How many people are coming?

Sunday or Saturday?

What time?

Nothing is set in stone yet.. with the weather being as questionable as it has been lately, not really sure..

Maybe give it another week or two so we Are sure We have a nice day for sure