Its going to be in the mid 60s tomorrow

junkyardjeff

So I will be on two wheels,going to ride to work and take the long way home and probably not do anything in the garage. I would have rode tonight but I had to find the source of a noise in one of my cars and it turned out to be a almost froze up water pump so it got replaced,it must have been going bad for awhile as it seemed to free up some power and running better. I was hoping it was the alternator as I had a few in stock but no extra water pumps.

I was riding yesterday. trucked to work today... It was to frosty at the house this morning. visor fogged up before I was at the end of the driveway, so i said F it.

Same here. Ice on bike cover. Crap.

Yea, cause you've been spending your free time bashing Kesha..... :facepalm: I kid

:bow:

my life has gotten predictable as of late...work, workout, halo, bar. Thats pretty much most of my weeknights :(

:bow:

my life has gotten predictable as of late...work, workout, halo, bar. Thats pretty much most of my weeknights :(

Happens to us all sometime.... Get the bike ready and ride its calling your name ya know.

Happens to us all sometime.... Get the bike ready and ride its calling your name ya know.

oh for sure, one of these weekends I'll be free and not hungover as shit to actually wanna move off my couch :lol: