Dayton Riders: EPC?

RSparky

Hey, I'm up in Riveside-ish, I think, now. :wtf:

Woodman park apartments. Extreme Performance Cycles is just down the street, and I've been meaning to check it out, but being lazy is just more appealing.

Any insider info?

btw, hi again ohioriders. I went into recluse during winter... browsing bike stuff started becoming a tear-jerker, when i couldn't ride...:(

Are they the ones with graffiti on the side of the building?

If so, I was just in there two days ago to see if they had a part. Called all the big name companies around dayton and none of them had a simple banjo bolt.

Stopped in curiously just to see if they did. they're currently remodeling but were friendly in terms of service, went out of his way to go through the mess and find me one banjo bolt that worked. it did definitely look like a "ricer" shop of bikes though, lots of suzukis and haybusa that are either turboed or stretched lowered w/neon etc...

good guys though in the little time i was there. i can't comment on any of their gear/parts for sale or service as i wasn't there for that. but just in terms of friendliness they seemed ok.

I'm not a fan, but too each their own. I don't know many fans of them personally. They're about 1 or 2 miles from me.I live on the other side of the 35 bridge from your apartments.

These are your type of people tho! :D

On another note...I think im 3 minutes away from you now.

I stopped in to EPC last fall looking for a carb jet. They didn't have it and would have had to order it but for twice what I could have gotten it elsewhere.

Nice guys, but busy and did not seem interested in my small dollar business. Definitely a sport bike and sport atv shop though.

lol, no need to start racist jokes. i was actually in the sears hardware store next to the kroger on dorothy, and the nice guy who helped me there got to talking to me about bikes and stuff, and he highly recommended them. apparently the extended his swingarm on his R1 for the paltry(!?) price of $900...

yah, they're those kind of guys. nonetheless, we all believe in our own good intentions.