Close to Columbus twisties?

buckeye614

Run over to OHIO555 goes from the river by Parkersburg, wv up to zanesville, oh

about 65 miles of twisties, sweepers, some straights, some blind corners, hairpins, and a couple of cool little towns too.

You can deal with a little pain for what the payout would be. When I had my WR250X I rode from Delaware over to Zanesville and then down 555 to the river and back. You will forget about the monkey butt once you start moving around on the seat in the twisties.

Yeah your probably right. I'm going to have to do that. Any other supermoto riders on here? I've heard down in circleville somewhere they run sm races. Would like to get into one of those some day.

Yep there are a few of us.

No sumo races at Circleville, only for the minis. Couple of us go down for cheap track days tho.

Yeah I've heard 555 is good. That's kinda far though on a supermoto bike. Was hoping for something a little closer. If there isn't anything worthy then maybe I'll just have to suck it up or trailer the bike out.

Lol supermoto noob, riding 2-3hrs on a sumo is just getting warmed up.

But yea hocking is about the closest. I'm bout 15minutes from There so if you swing through pm me.

Lol supermoto noob, riding 2-3hrs on a sumo is just getting warmed up.

But yea hocking is about the closest. I'm bout 15minutes from There so if you swing through pm me.

Yeah I'd consider myself a sumo noob. I've put 170miles on it in the past 3 weeks. That's the extent of my sumo experience. Did ride 3k last year on my ninja 500r though. The reason I don't ride super long distances is because my right arm doesn't extend all the way due to a few surguries on it. It tires out before anything else. But yeah I'll pm you whenever I head out your way.

Yeah I've heard 555 is good. That's kinda far though on a supermoto bike. Was hoping for something a little closer. If there isn't anything worthy then maybe I'll just have to suck it up or trailer the bike out.

For a noob on a DR400sm there are a couple of easy roads west of columbus.

1. The road running along the north side of Big Darby from Plain city to Milford Center.

2. 665 West of Darbyville

North

3.Klondike along the Sciota River

And East of Columbus

4. Clark State Road from Hamilton road

The difficulty of these roads is minimal but I'm sure unresponsible riding could end badly. Plus being close to cities they are patrolled and have numerous driveways along them where old blue hairs like to pull out without looking.:rolleyes: But they are all easily reached within an hour from anyplace in Columbus.

Edited by buildit