Route 586

Tvankirk

62 is straight and traffic riddled, 586 is nice and curvy I live off 586, its 146 to Zville not 147 and its straight and boring as well. Since you are comming from Cbus here is your route.... 161e, 16e, 79n, 586n, 541s, stop in Roscoe Village and eat at Lock27 then gas up at the Marathon, 16e, 83n, 62w back to Cbus with a rest break in Utica at 13 at the Ice cream shop. You're welcome.

62 is straight and traffic riddled, 586 is nice and curvy I live off 586, its 146 to Zville not 147 and its straight and boring as well. Since you are comming from Cbus here is your route.... 161e, 16e, 79n, 586n, 541s, stop in Roscoe Village and eat at Lock27 then gas up at the Marathon, 16e, 83n, 62w back to Cbus with a rest break in Utica at 13 at the Ice cream shop. You're welcome.

Very nice, thanks!

Jeepman...I dont know, depends on how fast you ride. 2-4 hours not including time to eat.....Peeps that want to take it at a "faster pace" I'll meet up at 79 and 16 with a few friends and ride it with you, just not into doing it at a sight seeing or cruiser pace

I have seen the ladies that work at the marathon and I want nothing free from them. I donwant to feel I owe them anything. Now that im in there every saturday now usually till close you will not be disappointed.

You will continue to disappoint until you buy another bike.

Has anybody been down 586 from Martinsburg to 147?

You had the right idea wanting to ride 147.You just have to go about 60 miles east of Zanesville to pick it up,but the esses going into Bellaire is worth it.;)

Edited by drc32-0