Wishful Thinking on Cleveland CL

Disclaimer

This all sno balled when he took ownership of the post. Kinda like putting his foot in his mouth. Also to bash on cc's like a 1000 was the best to own. Had to of been a carbonnixide leak at his place case his ratinality went out the window the more he posted. As for trying to rip off a new rider it I'll come back to bite him in the ass if he did sell the SV. My two cent couldn't chime in anymore was on break when the fun started to happen. :(

As for trying to rip off a new rider it I'll come back to bite him in the ass if he did sell the SV. My two cent couldn't chime in anymore was on break when the fun started to happen. :(

True that, Jst2. I think that was the most insulting that this chucklehead would do someone that way. We all got where we are with this sport by someone along the way point us the right way when we didn't know what we were doing or know where we were going. Karma is a bitch, kid. Lookout for yours.

True that, Jst2. I think that was the most insulting that this chucklehead would do someone that way. We all got where we are with this sport by someone along the way point us the right way when we didn't know what we were doing or know where we were going. Karma is a bitch, kid. Lookout for yours.

I hope that whoever if anyone who bought that bike really does some research on it and for a fair market value. My first bike was a fixer upper for $300 from a co-worker. I knew nothing about motorcycles untill I started working on it. I was new and would of believed anything that was told to me about motorcycles. I hate it when people try to rip off someone else when they themselves were ripped off. Yea it sucks it happend shit happens but don't take it out on a newb. Pass on your experience so they themselves don't become a victim to be ripped off by a douche.

hey guys im the dumbass from Cleveland....someone from here sent me a text i think it was 2talltim....i saw this thread and still cant stop laughing...let me clear some things up with u esteemed gents lol....it really hasnt been dropped, i have two bikes, the SV and a Ninja 650....i use the 650 to practice stunts and to annoy ppl on the road, THAT BIKE has been dropped bout 5 times...but the SV is a virgin, if dropped u would see the scratches on the tank paint. About the ad, hahahaha, i laugh at it, i know its all bs , but if it sold at 8500 to some dumb kid with money and absolute no knowledge about bikes, then who is laughing. i dropped it down to 8 or obo....theres too much custom work on that bike to let it go for 4 or 5 grand....so thats my story, lets see what happens...i will keep ya guys informed

OH YEA....:welcomeor::feedtrolls:

thats is what that bike was sold for new in '07

Figures, people need to do research before they buy a motorcycle for the first time. He'll for 7500 you can buy a brand new ninja or pay someone to fine you a decent starter bike :nono:

I'm at a loss for words.....

im not the asshole here...u dont like what im doin...thats fine dont like it...but if ur gonna sit behind a computer screen and talk shit, ur just a punk....dont glorify it....and have all ur little internet buddies chime in and say how much of a dumbass i am, bc u wouldnt say that to my face kid, i would smack ur nerdy fucking glasses right off ur face and kick ur bitch ass CBR over. why dont u sell cbr, get out of mommys basement and get a life.

say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg

im not the asshole here...u dont like what im doin...thats fine dont like it...but if ur gonna sit behind a computer screen and talk shit, ur just a punk....dont glorify it....and have all ur little internet buddies chime in and say how much of a dumbass i am, bc u wouldnt say that to my face kid, i would smack ur nerdy fucking glasses right off ur face and kick ur bitch ass CBR over. why dont u sell cbr, get out of mommys basement and get a life.

Did you live on the west side of Columbus by any chance? I miss THAT GUY! :ban::ban::ban:

WTf?...lol...ever hear of a rc51 or a TL or a ducati...and reason #1 it needed a new radiator, it was dropped...love my v twins but a newer 600 has more HP than this bike...Holy crap I need a good chuckle today and I got it..lol

My DL1000 has the same basic engine so that mean it's the third fastest production bike right? :o

My Dl 1000 is now for sale for $15000 a much better deal than his because I say so. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Haha.........it's back...price is a bit lower too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2345681870.html

2007 Suzuki SV1000

The bike itself is in mint condition, and only 9000 miles!

New tires and already prepped for the season, new oil filter, oil change, etc. Here is a list of the all the aftermarket Parts for this beauty. Ferings can be easily added to this bike to give it that GXR feel. Im asking 6k or OBO..

-Custom Windscreen

-New Cam rod Tensioners

-Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders

-Lighting kit....Just needs to be re-connected (120 LED lights...different colors, flashing, solid, or changing)

-Chrome Handle grips( rear hand brake tip snapped about 1 inch...i have pics)

-Chrome Two Pipe Two Brothers exhaust...(LOUD)

-Integrated tailight

-Fender Eliminator

-Brand New Extreme-Power Battery

-New flush mounts

-Brand New Radiator (rock kicked up on me one time and mangled the previous....should have had that radiator guard on)

serious buyers only....email me...i have many pics to show only serious buyers

Wow, guess i missed this thread the first time around. But I cant comment on anything since I only have an 850......

I am confused by that V shaped engine, I thought all engines were like, um, inline and had 4 sill-land-ers......so that must be the only V-twin...

oh and here I thought it sold in midst of him posting on here shortly after the ad was up :lol:

Nope, he just felt like a dumb ass and took the ad down in shame.

Dear Zombie Jesus,

Please allow this wanker to come back to OR so we can have more fun with him.

Hugs and kisses,

Cheech

:lol: yes I second that motion