New rider near Kings Island!

Jamez

Hi everyone,

I'm a new rider as of a few weeks now. I'm riding an 01 Triumph TT600.

I hope to mabe pick up some things by talking to you guys and reading the posts.

As I said I'm new to riding but so far its the best thing in the world.

Thanks alot

Thanks for the welcomes

No I bought the TT off a good friend of mine. I've known the bike for years and knew he took care of it. When he said he's thinking about selling it I had to jump on it.

Seeing as he's such a good buddy I got if for a crazy steal. You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I know its hard to find TT parts but I couldn't pass it up. I've only seen 1 other one in person and although I'm new to riding, it seems nimble and I feel its a good bike for me.

Blue, I actually live in south lebanon right near the UDF where route 48 and 22 cross-and ride in the south lebanon/maineville/loveland area for now until I get more experience.

Let me know if you want to ride, I'm always down.

OMG just noticed you have a daytona 675! Awesome bike! That's what I want when I get more hours under my belt. RcTaylor we have to ride now! Ill be out all day tomorrow ( supposed to be 80 degrees ) send me a msg with your number and ill give you a call today

Plenty of great roads around here, 2 of my favorite are in your back yard: Ride up 22 past the Hamilton Twp fire station, take a left on Stubbs Mill Rd. Stubbs Mill all the way to Lebanon is a fun ride, or take a right after crossing the river on Mason-Morrow-Millgrove Rd. Any road going into the river valley will likely be fun, areas around Morrow and Oregonia are my favorites - I hope to get out tomorrow also.

Plenty of great roads around here, 2 of my favorite are in your back yard: Ride up 22 past the Hamilton Twp fire station, take a left on Stubbs Mill Rd. Stubbs Mill all the way to Lebanon is a fun ride, or take a right after crossing the river on Mason-Morrow-Millgrove Rd. Any road going into the river valley will likely be fun, areas around Morrow and Oregonia are my favorites - I hope to get out tomorrow also.

Since I live off 22 in Loveland/Landen I will try this out tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Since I live off 22 in Loveland/Landen I will try this out tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Mason-Morrow-Millgrove is a brilliant clean river-sweeping road from South Lebanon until 123. Beware spirited riding between 123 and Stout road. I encountered a fair amount of gravel in my recent travels.

One of my favorites; Corwin Road to Corwin. A quick left then right at the church gets you on New Burlington rd, west to Wilson, Right on Roxanna New Burlington, and that takes you to 380 which is a smooth ride back to 73/71.

You're surrounded by 48, 73, and 380, which all lead back to civilization.

Mason-Morrow-Millgrove is a brilliant clean river-sweeping road from South Lebanon until 123. Beware spirited riding between 123 and Stout road. I encountered a fair amount of gravel in my recent travels.

One of my favorites; Corwin Road to Corwin. A quick left then right at the church gets you on New Burlington rd, west to Wilson, Right on Roxanna New Burlington, and that takes you to 380 which is a smooth ride back to 73/71.

You're surrounded by 48, 73, and 380, which all lead back to civilization.

Thanks for that as well. Looks like I have some stuff to explore.

Welcome to OR! This is a great place to explore and learn about all things motorcycle.

Where in South Lebanon are you? I live in the Wedgwood subdivision about a mile and a half from that UDF at 22/3. I'll keep an eye out for a blue Trumpet, if you see an ugly, loud, Sportster with a rider in full gear, be sure to wave, it'll be me.