new rider from cleveland area

jat42

Hey everyone, i've lurked around here a bit but just wanted to introduce myself.....been riding a couple years....had alot of bike (9), current rides are a gsxr 1000 for street use and sv650 that i'm hoping to race with moto series and wera. I'm a BIG race fan (pretty much anything but nascar.....but mostly ama/wsbk/moto gp) and thats about it.

ride safe,

justin

hey everyone! ya if you see a yellow/black gsxr 1000 around without lower fairings (AND A REALLY LOUD EXHAUST....came w/ the bike) that would be me.......also if anyone goes to the university of akron im there to as well (for only 1 more semester thank goodness)......im hoping to do a group ride or something this year.....i normally ride solo but i've always wanted to do a group ride i figured this forum could probably help w/ that.

yep that was me....i'll be riding again tomorrow i'm in the college of business all day so i'm pretty much downtown all day. Weather's looking good for tomorrow! looking forward to trying out my shift vertex i just got for 270 new on closeout.

Welcome.. I'm pretty sure I saw you on broadway yesterday at like 7:00 pm downtown. I was leaving class. I'm always riding around there, silver Sv with a pink helmet. :)

Looking forward to it....its been 6 months to long since i've been on track

howdy and welcome! i'll see you at pretty much any motoseries event, and maybe a ride or two if i can make it down that way this year.

see you around!

yep that was me....i'll be riding again tomorrow i'm in the college of business all day so i'm pretty much downtown all day. Weather's looking good for tomorrow! looking forward to trying out my shift vertex i just got for 270 new on closeout.

I'm in CBA a lot also. I use the walkway everyday so if you ever see a girl with bright red hair, say hi that's me. :) Next time ill be sure to clip your tire when Im behind you. :D