Medina County Motard Rider

DMS

Sup, I'm the owner of a certain Ohio ATV website. Last fall I bought a Husqvarna SM610 and i haven't seen dirt since. Looking for sport and motard riders to rip up the backstreets. Any lurkers? I'm close to Cleveland.

Sup, I'm the owner of a certain Ohio ATV website. Last fall I bought a Husqvarna SM610 and i haven't seen dirt since. Looking for sport and motard riders to rip up the backstreets. Any lurkers? I'm close to Cleveland.

:welcomeor:

There's quite a few Cleveland folks.

Thanks for the welcomes! I ride a Kawasaki 450r.... mainly in the sand dunes though. Yeah didn't want to be a plug whore but thanks for the link, Casper. B-)

Here's my Husky

IMG_20110409_131548.jpg

Do most/all tracks require riders to wear leather gear? Peg sliders?

well, depending on what group you're running, and etc. but outside of novice group, yes, leathers. dunno about peg sliders... i don't even know what that is, actually.

I would love to get one this year but I am poor. I bought a scooter this year and the house needs a roof so my expendable income has been spoken for this summer. There is always next year or I could sell my 1K. (Maybe not.) I will have a hard time deciding what to buy next year a motard or a track bike.