My motorcycle showed up outa no where!

GESEXER

Oh.. stop being a chode. You ride a fucking Blackbird. :rolleyes:

i know' date=' 10 yr old bike, i wouldn't understand...:rolleyes:

I know my friends very well and i trust them to bring haul it. I know they would never take it anywhere else, i know where they live! It was the best surprise every, why be pissed!

I'm glad you trust your friends that much, but what happens if a strap gives during the ride over and your bike goes tumbling down the freeway?

I don't trust myself enough to trailer or haul my bike anywhere, let alone anyone else.

glad it worked out for you though, congrats.

Also' date=' I assume that you carry full coverage on your motorcycle, since you value it's presence as much as you do?[/quote']

no, liability only... had I purchased full coverage, I'd have paid nearly $10,000 in insurance so far, and since i only gave $5500 for the bike to begin with, it was a non-starter. I actually laughed at the lady when she quoted me the insurance cost.

You got a good lady, and good friends for being cool enough to do such a thing. Some buddies of mine are pretty loose with who rides their bikes, they swap around like their swappin' wives back in the 70's ;)

Personally, I've only let 2 other guys ride my bike........the previous owner ( who bought it new ) and a good friend of mine that's very respectable -- but I'd let my buddy load my bike and haul it for me - so far, he's the only member in my "very trustworthy friends club" - hahaha

I have full coverage on my bike and when your friends both ride and one has been riding since he coud almost walk... Yeah i have a lot of faith. Anway, I'm sorryI need to take an english class it's not my fault I never learned to read!