PSN down

scottie.harris

After 3 RROD I have been more than happy with my ps3 and free online and blu ray. Ya XBL is better than PSN but my shit working is more important for a casual gamer like myself... :tits:

Never once had a RROD and I got my system in 07' and then got one of the new ones for Christmas and love it even more since it is so small, sexy, and quiet.

lol at playstationers always crying about rrod on outdated systems :lol:

no new materials? atleast talk about the crippling expensive live membership or the lack of awesome blu rays

hell, i bought a ps3 once (i took it as partial trade for something, plus cash) and it wouldnt even read discs...the damn thing was junk, had to sell it to some guy who fixes them....just because it doesnt have a light to tell you its broke doesnt mean they dont break lol

lol at playstationers always crying about rrod on outdated systems :lol:

no new materials? atleast talk about the crippling expensive live membership or the lack of awesome blu rays

hell, i bought a ps3 once (i took it as partial trade for something, plus cash) and it wouldnt even read discs...the damn thing was junk, had to sell it to some guy who fixes them....just because it doesnt have a light to tell you its broke doesnt mean they dont break lol

you can fix those for less than $50. hope you didn't take too big of a hit on it.

you can fix those for less than $50. hope you didn't take too big of a hit on it.

nope - i actually took about a $50 hit...so thats good to know i didnt lose out haha...i knocked $150 off what he owed me for the ps3 (no games or anything) and i sold it for 80 to a guy on CL who fixes them

im going to use all the stolen credit card info from PSN to go buy sony lol.

when i own it, i promise not to store your personal information in plain text either.

the thing about macs is they charge 100 dollars for an extra DVD drive? 300 dollars for a 1TB HD? 125 dollars for 3gb of ram? seriously?

how can they justify this? because it comes in a shiny white case?

p.s. linux > *