New Whip (non Bike)

600ZZ4eb

Well...got a new car and a pretty good deal on the trade of my other car. The color really stood out to me and only 2000 of them are made in voodoo blue. Should get better MPG and came with a 2 yr or 25k miles service warranty so i dont have to worry about anything for at least a year based on my driving history and then there is the 3/36 bumper to bumper. This is my first "new" car and love that the color stands out which i know is not everyones cup of tea...but i like it. :-)

I don't especially like the Scion's but that's not what counts here........I do like the color and the wheels are pretty sharp too - good mpg and legroom from what I've heard though........congrats!!

Thanks guys! I know its not for everyone, but i was suprised on the leg room and it actually has some pep in the 4 banger....that means alot coming from my 3.5l nissan v6 previous car....I'll alway miss it though, it was a great car

OK funny!

But seriously will the seats fold down and will the bike fit? Does it come with tie downs in the back section or do the seat belts doubel up as make shift tie downs?

Sheets do fold down in back and it does have tie down hooks in the back (4), Oh and it should tow about 1k lbs which is enough for a small trailor and my bike, but pushing it for my wife's vulcan....:)

Yeah, definately pushing it on the vulcan. I had to laugh this weekend we saw my fiances brother who has a new toyota corolla. I was like check it out it has a hitch. the small receptacle. Like 3/4 of inch or a inch... He was like, I hual my cooler on there... I was like really? Car does not have enough room to carry a cooler. not with two kids. :D I was like take one back and get a refund!

Yeah, definately pushing it on the vulcan. I had to laugh this weekend we saw my fiances brother who has a new toyota corolla. I was like check it out it has a hitch. the small receptacle. Like 3/4 of inch or a inch... He was like, I hual my cooler on there... I was like really? Car does not have enough room to carry a cooler. not with two kids. :D I was like take one back and get a refund!

LOL!! Tell him the standard xb is about $1k cheaper then a corolla to start and he could have keep that cooler in car. LOL!!!

Thats all they warranty those for? 2 years/25K miles.

Doesn't seem right.

I agree that doesn't seem right, my girlfriend got an xD new last year and it came with 3yr/36k bumper-to-bumper and 5yr/60k powertrain/restraints/rust. Perhaps the OP means it comes with 2yr/25k of free service(oil changes, tune-ups, etc.) in addition to the aforementioned coverage?

Thats all they warranty those for? 2 years/25K miles.

Doesn't seem right.

Thats just the service coverage....it wont cost me anything for oil changes, tire rotations or any other services for the first 2 years or 25k miles. It still has the 3/36 bumper to bumper warrenty against other issues. Its actually like the one BMW and Jag have on their new cars....sorry for the confusion. :cool: