New Whip (non Bike)

600ZZ4eb

That's cool. Pretty standard I guess.

Just curious. Do they offer extended coverage? I know nothing of Toyotas.

Yeah, they do have the standard extended coverages like most car companies....i just didnt want to pay for it. ;)

Oh thats nice! I was told the mazada only used premium gas...is that right? I do like the speed3.....do want! :bow:

ha, i just got a new car too! its awesome having a car knowing there are no hidden surprises or a history of abuse you dont know about

photo-1.jpg

Yeah, they do have the standard extended coverages like most car companies....i just didnt want to pay for it. ;)

Gotcha. I can understand that. I usually get it as I always plan on keeping it for an extended period.

A hospital in north Dakota used your vehicle as a courtesy shuttle. Back seat is huge and comfy. Oh and It was about -5 Degrees that day hence the ride.

Yeah, brand new cars are great. Until you take a look at how much $$$ you lost on it in two or three years. Bought a 2007 car in 2010. Original invoice was in the glove box. She had paid $28k for it. I paid $15.5k.

To each their own, though. We bought a 2003 Avalanche new off the lot, and still have it. Runs like a top, we love it, and its been paid off for many years.

Yeah, brand new cars are great. Until you take a look at how much $$$ you lost on it in two or three years. Bought a 2007 car in 2010. Original invoice was in the glove box. She had paid $28k for it. I paid $15.5k.

To each their own, though. We bought a 2003 Avalanche new off the lot, and still have it. Runs like a top, we love it, and its been paid off for many years.

I paid about 4k more for my truck than a 2-3 year old one would have cost but I got employee pricing plus incentives.

I paid $1000 for my car' date=' 4 years and 80,000 miles ago. I am dreading buying a replacement. I understand that a vehicle is necessary to make money, but it's almost always a terrible financial investment. Kind of a Catch22, if you think about it.[/quote']

And a bike is a much better investment. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Let me rephrase that...

Ninja 500: Paid $1000' date=' sold for $1600

TL1000s: Paid $3300, traded for 1998 GSX-R600

GSX-R600: Sold for $3300

Ducati Monster: Paid $6700, brand new. (MSRP: $7800)

Ducati 748: Paid $4500, traded for Buell XB9R

Buell XB9R: Sold for $5500

Ducati 748: Paid $3000, sold for $6700.

There's a CBRF1 in there somewhere that I bought for $1500, hauled to my house, then sold for $2000. Some various dirt bikes and what-nots, as well.[/quote']

You're the exception tot he rule, and you know it! :D

I don't lose my ass on bikes or cars. I can't afford to. There's a reason I own inexpensive stuff. I can afford "inexpensive". :lol:

the one car I bought for 15k when I was 17 and ran that baby into the ground 7 years later and sold for like 5k. I was young and just wanted a "cool" car plus I didn't know the joys of flipping vehicles. My Infiniti I lost a good deal of money on because I bought it before the economy went to shit and the bottom dropped out of the used car market. I learned my lesson on those 2 and vowed to not let it happen again, hence why I don't even own a car anymore :)

If everyone was capable of Pauly-nomics, the market would collapse because of that too.

If everyone was an extreme couponer, or ONLY bought low and sold high... it wouldn't work either. So, I'm glad there are people that enjoy blowing their money because it lets the others that enjoy saving it, do that.